Spooners + superhero = Bat Board. This board goes from a quiet, gentle full body movement to a full body workout. And now you can do it in superhero style - Batman inspired shape and we only have it in black - just like Batman himself.
Who uses our Bat Board
- People who need movement to focus, either standing or sitting on the floor and want to look cool doing it.
- Optional cord handle allows more control to ride the Bat Board going down a hill or to provide stability.
- People who want gentle exercise while standing.
- People who want more intense exercise can use the Bat Board while doing upper body work.
- People who enjoy spinning (while seated on Bat Board).
- Anyone who wants to improve balance, core strength and gross motor skills.
- People who focus better when using large muscles but need to move quietly.
- Can be used if you have a standing desk to provide slight, but not distracting, movement.
When to use
- While working on computer (computer needs to be elevated)
- While watching TV
- During circle time or an assembly when sitting on the floor
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Use like a toboggan on grass, sand or snow
Points to note
- 2011 Product of the Year Award
- Check out some of the fun things you can do on a Freestyle Spooner (same concept as a Bat Board but you can do more with a Bat Board because you can add a cord handle).
- Maximum weight - 50,000 lb!
- ON SALE - Get a Bat Board for the same price as a spooner - only $49.99!
- Use to learn basic skateboard moves (various movements explained on packaging).
- Set up 'Batboard mats' at the back of the classroom. The activity will be quiet and be confined to a small area.
- For an intense workout, create an obstacle course.
- Treat it like mini-merry-go-round.
- Can be unpredictable on smooth surfaces such as hardwood. Start with carpet until you get the feel of it.
Colours, Size and Price
- Size 57 x 29 cm / 22.5 x 11.5 inches
- Price: $49.99
Taking care of your Bat Board
Check your Bat Board regularly for wear.
- To wash: wipe with damp cloth
- To dry: allow to air dry