Not only does this easily wipeable bib keep your child toddler clean because it catches both liquid and food spills, and healthy because it has no toxic off-gassing, could your child look any cuter than when wearing this bib?
SPECIAL - Buy 1, Get 2nd at 50% Off!
Who uses our Catch-It Bib
- Messy eaters and drinkers.
- Children who are sensitive to smells (no off-gassing of toxic chemicals).
- Children who are rough on clothing.
When to use
- Meal times
- When drinking
- Any time for children who drool
Points to note
- When purchasing two, if you have design preferences, please state your design choices in the Comment Box.
- Pocket can hold ½ cup LIQUID and food.
- Pocket unsnaps for quick, easy & thorough cleaning.
- Waterproof with NO off-gassing of toxic chemicals.
- Cool leather-like looks that will not mildew.
- Adjustable neck snaps for a perfect fit.
- Put distraction items in pocket while cutting child’s hair or nails.
- Keep chewies in pocket and attach chewies to bib.
- Do not wear back to front.
- Front face – 100% Polyurethane.
- Backing – 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- No off-gassing of toxins (off-gassing an issue in many waterproof fabrics)
Sizes and Prices
- Size – 4 months and up
- $9.99 ea. or 2 for $14.99
- ID number 0401-01 Cravin' Cupcakes
- ID number 0401-02 Farmyard Fun
- ID number 0401-03 Monkeyin' Around
- ID number 0401-04 Rad Robots
Taking care of your Bib
Check your Catch-It Bib regularly for wear.
How to Fasten the Pocket
- With the smock lying flat, right side facing up, fold the bottom
flap upward and snap the right and left corners to their respective
fastener. Fold the bottom left and right corners around to the back and
snap each corner to the respective fastener or the backside of the bib.
To wash: Clean after each use to avoid staining. Unsnap pocket and use damp cloth to wipe front side. Hand wash in warm water with mild soap only. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in dryer.
- Do not dry clean.