The fidget belt allows for oodles of fidgety fun! It works well for children who need to keep their hands busy to learn but also tend to throw fidget toys. By attaching multiple fidgets, your child can engage in numerous sensory experiences all at once.
Who uses our Fidget Belt
- Children who benefit from
keeping their hands busy to help them focus and learn.
- Children who seek multiple tactile experiences at once (e.g., squishy, stretch soft,etc) to help them feel calm and relaxed.
- Children who want to have
a fidget accessible to them at all times.
- Children who have
difficulty sitting and attending during listening activities.
- Children who find deep pressure input around their waist calming.
When to use
During transitions such as walking the hallway
Out in the community – grocery store, restaurants
Waiting for appointments
Listening activities at school such as story time
Points to note
- The Fidget Belt was not only conceived and designed by Venita Rajput, B. Sc. OT, it was tested in the classroom and shown to other Occupational Therapists who loved its functionality.
- Available in black only
- Rings can be removed.
- Loops can be cut off.
- Here are some attachable fidgets: Crazy Bird, Loopy Launcher, Mini Spike Ball, Zazzy Zipper Bracelet. More attachable fidgets are on their way.
- It is easy to put on especially for those children who have very
- You can change the fidgets that you put on the belt for a
variety of new and exciting sensory experiences.
- The fidget belt can be worn while sitting or standing.
- Provides proprioceptive input
(input into the muscles and joints) which can be calming for children
who seek deep pressure.
- It can be used across environments – school, home and out in the community.
- Split key rings allow the attachment of any fidget with a loop.
- Key rings are strong enough to deter manual removal of fidget. A small screwdriver or nail file is useful when attaching or removing fidgets.
- Depending on car design, might be able to be attached to something in the car to provide a semi-permanent car toy.
- The fidget belt should not be used as a restraint
- Neoplush (95% Nylon, 5% Spandex)
Sizes and Prices
- Sizes: 7 x 96 cm / 3 x 38 in.
- Custom sizes available. Price will vary depending on size.
Taking care of your Fidget Belt
- Check your Fidget Belt regularly for wear.
- To wash: Hand wash in cold water using pre-dissolved detergent. Rinse well in cold water.
- To dry: Lay flat to dry.