A challenge for the fingers and the brain! This guy likes his freedom and doesn t want to go back into a cube. Once in a cube, he ll gladly become a person again so you can challenge yourself again.
Who uses our Human Cube
- People who need to increase their fine motor co-ordination.
- People who like to engage the brain and the fingers to create focused time..
- People looking for quiet play.
When to use
- At home
- Visiting at other people's homes
- In a car or bus
- In the waiting room
- At meetings
- At school
Points to note
- Get item for fine motor use and twisting of the wrist.
- Best for two-handed use.
- A great non-therapeutic looking fidget that is both a brain and body teaser.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Although not toxic, it has not been tested for a chew toy.
Size and Price
- When standing, arms down, approximate 15.5 cm / 6.5 inches height; 10 cm / 4 inches
Taking care of your Human Cube
- Check your Human Cube regularly for wear.
- To clean: Wipe with damp cloth.