Inside Out Ball - Super Baldy Brain
For some, slight pressure to the head helps to relax & focus. Here is a fun way to assist them in chilling out and zoning in . Take the seriousness out of the moment and be a little goofy while providing serious benefits.
Who uses our Super Baldy Brain
- Children with decreased body awareness.
- Children who need sensory input to focus and/or concentrate.
- Children who need sensory input to remain or become calm.
- Children who benefit from slight pressure specifically on their head.
When to use
- Home, especially in the morning
- School, depending on the situation
Points to note
- If colour is important, please request your colour in the comment section when ordering and we will do our best to accommodate. Green and purple are available.
- Can be turned inside out so looks like a ball.
- Can be used as a ball.
- Can be pulled and used as a fidget item.
- Do not put over face.
- Children with neurological deficits are at greater risk for temperature regulation impairments and should be monitored carefully. Heat is released through the head.
Colours & Prices
- Green with blue spikes, Orange with purple spikes, Purple with green spikes
Taking care of your Super Baldy Brain
Check your Super Baldy Brain regularly for wear.
- To wash: Hand wash soap and water. Rinse well in cold water.
- To dry: Let dry in open air.