Junk Food Fun
For the first time ever - I recommend Junk Food! This junk food is far from unhealthy. In fact, it is a fun & squeezable fidget that can help some people focus. Lots on the menu to choose from.
Who uses our Junk Food Fun
- Children or adults who grip their pen/pencil too tightly or loosely due to poor proprioceptive feedback.
- People who listen better when they have something in their hand to squeeze and pull.
- Children who have a tendency to throw fidget toys (this will not hurt others).
- Children who are working on body awareness.
- People who want something 'cool' and different for a fidget.
- People looking for an item that can be attached to a belt loop or our Fidget Belt.
When to use
- In the car or on a bus
- In the waiting room (be prepared for that next consultation)
- At meetings
- At school
- At home
- While watching TV
Points to note
Six fun foods: Burger, Chinese Takeout, Chips, Fries, Mac 'n Cheese, Pizza, Popcorn, Taco
Light weight . Easily transportable.
- Choking hazard for children under 3 and people with oral issues, specifically biting.
- May rip if overstretched.
- Shell: 87% polyester/13% spandex
- Inside: polystyrene foam beads
Sizes and Prices
- 10-12.5 cm / 4-5 inches
Taking care of your Junk Food Fun
- Check your Junk Food Fun regularly for wear.
- To wash: Squeeze in soapy water. Rinse well.
- To dry: Air dry.