Perfect Pocket Bib
This wipeable bib keeps the preschooler early schooler clean because it catches both liquid and food spills and healthy because it has no toxic off-gassing.
Who uses our Perfect Pocket Bib
- Messy eaters and drinkers.
- Children who are sensitive to smells (no off-gassing of toxic chemicals).
- Children who are rough on clothing.
When to use
- Meal times
- When drinking
- Anytime for children who drool
- Durable waterproof fabric resists mildew.
- Adjustable neck snaps for a perfect fit.
- Biodegradable fabric.
Points to note
- Pocket can hold ½ cup LIQUID and food.
- Waterproof with NO off-gassing of toxic chemicals (tested for 24 toxic chemicals).
- Put distraction items in pocket while cutting child’s hair or nails.
- Keep chewies in pocket or attach chewies to bib.
- Do not wear back to front.
- 100% Polyurethane coated cotton, exclusive of trim
- Special patented biodegradable fabric
- No off-gassing of toxins (off-gassing an issue in many waterproof fabrics)
Sizes and Prices
- 2-4 years (or 20-50 lbs)
- Price: $14.99 ea.
- Id number 0402-04 - Dig It
- Id number 0402-07 - Pirate Map
Taking care of your Perfect Pocket Bib
Check your Perfect Pocket Bib regularly for wear.
How to Fasten the Pocket
- With the smock lying flat, right side facing up, fold the bottom flap upward and snap the right and left corners to their respective fastener. Fold the bottom left and right corners around to the back and snap each corner to the respective fastener or the backside of the bib.
- To wash: Clean after each use to avoid staining. Unsnap pocket and use damp cloth to wipe front side. Hand wash in warm water with mild soap only. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in dryer.
- Do not dry clean.