Perfect Pocket Smock
This full-sleeved smock keeps clothes and child clean because it catches both liquid and food spills, and keeps the child healthy because it has no toxic off-gassing. Also great for art or craft projects.
Who uses our Perfect Pocket Smock
- Messy eaters.
- Children who do not like to get their clothing dirty during mealtime.
- Children who do not like to get their clothing dirty during craft time.
- Children who are sensitive to smells (no off-gassing of toxic chemicals).
- Children who are rough on clothing.
When to use
- Meal times, especially for self-feeders or children who like to ‘get involved’ with their eating
- When drinking
- Anytime for children who drool
- When doing arts or crafts
Points to note
- Pocket can hold ½ cup LIQUID and food.
- Pocket unsnaps for quick, easy & thorough cleaning.
- Waterproof with NO off-gassing of toxic chemicals (tested for 24 toxic chemicals).
- Sleeves and extra body length protect arms and clothing from messes.
- Durable waterproof fabric resists mildew.
- Adjustable neck ties for a perfect fit.
- Biodegradable fabric.
- Put distraction items in pocket while cutting child’s hair or nails.
- Keep chewies in pocket and attach chewies to bib.
- Do not wear back to front.
- 100% Polyurethane coated cotton, exclusive of trim
- Special patented biodegradable fabric
- No off-gassing of toxins (off-gassing an issue in many waterproof fabrics)
Sizes and Prices
- 2-4 years (or 20-50 lbs)
- Price: $17.99.
- Id number 0403-01 Banana Madness
- Id number 0403-02 Beaded Blossom
- Id number 0403-03 Bug & Blossom
- Id number 0403-04 Dig It
- Id number 0403-05 Dots 4 Boys
- Id number 0403-06 Dots 4 Girls
- Id number 0403-07 Pirate Map
- Id number 0403-08 School 4 Fish
- Id number 0403-09 Sea Beauties
- Id number 0403-10 Super Heroes
- Id number 0403-11 Taking Flight
Taking care of your Perfect Pocket Smock
- To fasten the pocket: With the smock lying flat, right side facing up, fold the bottom flap upward and snap the right and left corners to their respective fastener. Fold the bottom left and right corners around to the back and snap each corner to the respective fastener or the backside of the bib.
- To wash: Clean after each use to avoid staining. Unsnap pocket and use damp cloth to wipe front side. Hand wash in warm water with mild soap only. Lay flat to dry.
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not put in dryer.
- Do not dry clean.