Pressure Activated Massager
This pressure-activated 3-prong massager is designed for our computer-oriented lifestyle. Uses either a USB port or batteries. Lightweight, yet broadly based because of its prongs, it provides a gentle vibration. Flexible handle reduces wrist strain.
Who uses our Pressure Activated Massager
- People who sit at their desks too long.
- People who find vibration relaxing.
- People who find vibration stimulating.
- People who need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- People who have a difficult time waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
When to use
- When seated too long.
- In stressful situations (vibration can have a calming effect)
- Low energy moments (vibration can have an alerting effect)
- Use on other body parts to increase awareness (under legs, behind back, in hands)
Points to note
- Batteries and USB cord included.
- When ordering, specify if you have a colour preference: turquoise, green, orange, pink in the Comment Box.
- Funky styling - great for desktops.
- Hold in both hands and massage another body part prior to
handwriting activities where grip is too tight or too weak due to poor
- Use on other body parts.
- Use with non-dominant hand controlling the massager.
- Do not use when near water – in the bath or shower.
- Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.
- Plastic exterior
Sizes and Prices
- Size: approx. 9 cm / 3 inches across. Appox. 9 cm / 3.5 inches high.when laid flat - 17 cm / 6.5" across x 13 cm / 5"
- Price: $7.99
Taking care of your Pressure Activated Massager
Check your Pressure Activated Massager regularly for wear.
- Not waterproof – do not use pressure activated massager in the bath or shower. Use under dry conditions only.
- To wash: Surface clean with damp cloth.
- To dry: Air dry.
- This product requires three AAA batteries.