Sandbox fun but improved! You can build to your heart s content with Living Sand. It never dries out, is non-toxic, non-sticky, won t stain and prevents bacterial growth. Each kit comes with its own sand toys.
Who uses our Sands Alive
- People who love to build and form things.
- People who, due to finger strength or preference, enjoy easily mouldable products.
- People who need to develop their fine motor skills.
When to use
- At home
- At school (as a classroom toy)
Points to Note
- Doesn't stain, stick or dry out. Sand does not support bacterial growth.
- See what can be done with Living Sands. New video here.
- Sand toys included.
- Best not to be used for first 12-24 hours as it needs time to decompress.
- Have an indoor beach party, including playing in the sand, sandwiches on a beach towel and a game of balloon volleyball.
- Choking hazard-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- For optimal use, take out and place in any open container like a
bowl. Loosen it up with your hands and let it remain in the open air
for 12-24 hours. For storage keep your Sands Alive! in any container
that allows it to breathe. Do not store in an absolute air-tight container for extended periods of time.
- Non-toxic. Base is cornstarch
Price and Colours
- Extra-large - (1800 g / 4 lb) $94.99
- Dino Kingdom - (680 g / 1.5 lb) $29.99
- Sweet Shoppe Baker - (680 g / 1.5 lb) $29.99
Taking care of your Sands Alive!
- You decide when your Sands Alive! is ready to throw away.
- Sand does not support bacterial growth.
- For storage keep your Sands Alive! in any container that allows it to breathe.
- Do not store in an absolute air-tight container for extended periods of time.