Sport Therapy Wrap
A long, heatable, weighted wrap that can be placed along the body, over the shoulders or around the body to relax muscles. Bonus: lightly scented to help relax and, for some, encourage sleep.
Who uses our Sport Therapy Wrap
- Those who enjoy heat on specific body parts.
- People who find weight relaxing.
- People who find a bedtime routine aids in sleep.
- Those with back pain
- People who want to move while keeping heat or cool on their back.
- People who respond well to light scents to relax.
When to use
- After school or work
- Before bed
- Before leaving home
- First thing in the morning (cooled wrap to alert the body)
- When suffering from back pain
Points to Note
- Can also be purchased with ShareBucks.
- Aromatherapy is optional.
- Strap included to hold wrap in place when used around the body.
- Heat can help prepare the body for sleep.
- Place in the freezer to keep cold. Use first thing in the morning to alert the body and mind.
- Use as a weighted belt.
- Use as a shoulder weight.
- Shake to distribute heat.
- Do not overheat.
- If overheated, let cool prior to using.
- Do not reheat until wrap has reached room temperature.
- If overheated, product can burn.
- Use with caution with individuals with impaired circulation or sensation (check heat - it might feel warm with a quick touch but build up to uncomfortable when left on for a long period of time).
- Wrap is not washable.
- If using as a shoulder weight, do not secure strap. Securing strap would cause a strangulation concern.
- Exterior: 100% polyester
- Interior: natural grains, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus,essential oils of rosemary and cloves
- Proudly made in Canada
Sizes and Prices
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 65 x 23 cm / 26 x 9 inches
- Weight: 1385 g / 4 lb 8 oz
- Price: $49.99.
Taking care of your Ultra Sports Therapy Wrap
Check Ultra Sports Therapy Wrap regularly for wear.
Instructions for Temperature Regulation
- To heat: Warm in microwave, 2-4 minutes on high heat. Shake. Do not overheat.
- To cool: Place in plastic bag. Put in freezer or refrigerator until desired temperature is reached or a minimum of two hours.
- To wash: Surface wash with a damp cloth using cold water and mild soap.
- To dry: Air dry and gently brush to restore plush.