Starts as a car, finishes as a transformer. But there s more! The elastic connected parts gives lots of options for moving the puzzle parts to create different poses.
Who uses our Transformer Puzzle
- Children need to increase their fine motor co-ordination.
- Children who need to fidget to focus.
- People looking for quiet play.
When to use
- At home
- Visiting at other people's homes
- In a car or bus
- In the waiting room
- At meetings
- At school
Points to note
- Small and light-weight, it is easily carried in a purse or backpack.
- Brightly painted with non-toxic paint.
- Best for two-handed use.
- A great non-therapeutic looking fidget.
- If more than one is purchased, can have transformer battles.
- If more than one is purchased. have speed contests on changing from a car to a transformer and back again.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years.
- Although not toxic, it has not been tested for a chew toy.
- Wood. Painted with non-toxic paint. Toxicity tested in Canada.
Sizes and Prices
- As a car, approximately 4 cm high and 7 cm long(1.5 inch high and 3 inch long).
Taking care of your Transformer Puzzle
- Check your Transformer Puzzle regularly for wear.
- To clean: Wipe with damp cloth.