Ultra Warming/Cooling Blanket
This comforting combination of heat (or cooling), weight and scent relaxes the body and calms the mind. A great way to take a break after school or work or as part of your bedtime routine. Additional scent can be added.
New colours arriving soon: Aqua, chocolate, kiwi, leopard and purple
Who uses our Ultra Warming/Cooling Blanket
- People who find scent, warmth and weight relaxing.
- People who find cool alerting
- People who find prep routines in the evening aid in sleep.
When to use
- After school or work
- Before bed
- Before leaving home
Points to Note
- Shake to distribute heat.
- Do not overheat.
- If overheated, let cool prior to using.
- Heat pack contains lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, and essential oils of rosemary and cloves, which could be irritating to those who are scent sensitive.
- Exterior: 100% polyester
- Interior of heat pack: milled rice.
- Proudly made in Canada
Colours, Size and Prices
- Soon available in aqua, chocolate, kiwi, leopard and purple.
- Dimensions: 38 x 48 cm / 15 x 19 inches
- Weight: 1655 g / 3 lb 10 oz
- Price: $59.49
Taking care of your Ultra Warming/Cooling Blanket
Check Ultra Warming/Cooling Blanket regularly for wear.
Instructions for Temperature Regulation
- To heat: Fold in four. Warm in microwave - 2-3 minutes. Shake. Do not overheat.
- To cool: Place in plastic bag. Put in freezer or refrigerator until desired temperature is reached or a minimum of two hours.
- To wash: Remove cover. Cover is machine washable with mild soap in cool water.
- To dry: Place briefly in dryer or air dry. Gently brush to restore plush.