Who uses our Wacky Tracks
- Children or adults who grip their pen/pencil too tightly or loosely due to poor proprioceptive feedback.
- People who listen better when they have something in their hand to move
- Children who are working on body awareness.
- People who are attracted to combinations of sensory input - in this case tactile and auditory stimulation - this fidget item makes a clicking sound when re-arranged..
When to use
- In the car or on a bus
- In the waiting room (be prepared for that next consultation)
- At meetings
- At school
- At home
- While watching TV
Points to note
It's great for those who find the integration of more than one sensory system is needed for the best response.
The clicking sound can be annoying for those around.
Each of the 48 links pivots and locks into 5 positions.
Can be formed into bracelets, necklaces, letters, numbers and endless shapes.
Light weight . Easily transportable.
Can be used in the bath
- Choking hazard for children under 3.
- Non-toxic plastic
Size, Colours and Prices
- The square pictured above is 10 x 19 cm / 4 x 8 inches
- Pink and blue or green and blue
- $6.49 each.
Taking care of your Wacky Tracks
- Check your Wacky Tracks regularly for wear.
- To wash: Wipe with soap and water. Rinse.
- To dry: Air dry.