Need a Warm Buddy to help you to sleep at night? Cuddle this mini-menagerie and you will get a warm cuddle coming back at you. They provide relaxing heat and optional aromatherapy so you and your new best buddy will drift off to sleep.
Who uses our Large Warm Buddy
- People who find warmth and light weight relaxing.
- People who enjoy have an "extra body" to sleep with.
- People who find prep routines in the evening aid in sleep.
When to use
- During relax times, like after school
- As cuddle buddy when away from home
Points to Note
- When ordering, use Comment Box to state animal preference. Only bears available. Photo of puppy to show size only.
- Heat Pack is unscented
- Additional scent can be added to heat pack with Essential Oils.
- Heat can help prepare the body for sleep.
- Place heat pack in the freezer to keep cold. Use first thing in the morning to alert the body and mind.
- Shake to distribute heat.
- Do not overheat.
- If overheated, let cool prior to using
- If pack becomes damaged, discard the pack.
- Pack should be removed from animal when not in use.
- Exterior: 100% polyester
- Interior of heat pack: milled rice
- Proudly made in Canada
Styles, Size and Weight
- Styles: Panda, Bear
- Dimensions: Approx. 46 - 48 cm / 18 inches
- Weight: Approx. 690 g / 1 lb 8 oz
Taking care of your Warm Buddy
Check your Warm Buddy regularly for wear.
Instructions for Temperature Regulation
- To heat: Warm in microwave - 1-2 minutes. Shake. Do not overheat.
- To cool: Place in plastic bag. Put in freezer or refrigerator until desired temperature is reached or a minimum of one hour.
- To wash: Remove cover. Cover is best hand washed but is machine washable on gentle with mild soap in cool water.
- To dry: Place briefly in dryer or air dry. Gently brush to restore plush.
- Do not wash.