Wire Fidget Ring
One size fits all! these rings are not only good for fingers that need to move, but they are also supposed to b good for relaxing finger muscles and giving the acupressure points a massage.
Who uses our Wire Fidget Ring
- People who need to include some sort of physical activity when asked to sit still.
- People whose attention and focus is increased with physical activity.
- People who want something non-therapeutic to wear.
- People who want to have a fidget item accessible at all times.
When to use
- At school
- At home
Visiting at other people's homes
In the car
In the waiting room
Points to note
- Is an inconspicuous fidget.
- Massages fingers as the ring is moved up and down the finger.
- Massages the acupressure points found in fingers.
- Can easily switch from one finger to another, one hand to another.
- Not for younger children - choking hazard
Size & Price
- One size fits all
Taking care of your Spin Ring
- To wash: Wash with soap and water. Rinse.
- To dry: Air dry.