Root-A-Toot-Toot! Here comes the one-man (or one-person) marching band. This colourful, sturdy and easy-to-play whistle is a basic toy that encourages imagination and lung development.
Who uses our Wooden Whistle
- Children who would benefit from more oral input - using the mouth, tongue, lips and cheeks in a co-ordinated movement.
- Children who enjoy cause-and-result behaviour.
- Children who are attracted to bright colours.
- Children who enjoy making sounds.
- Children who enjoy participating with music.
When to use
- At home
- In the car
- Visiting at other people's homes, if noise is not a problem
Points to note
- Small and light-weight, it is easily carried in a purse or backpack.
- Brightly painted with non-toxic paint.
- When ordering, specify colour choice in Comment Box, if you have a preference.
- If you have a colour preference, include Wooden Whistle colour choice in the Comment Box when ordering the Slide Whistles.
- Have a Wooden Whistle (or a Wooden and Slide Whistle) symphony.
- Create a marching band.
- Not recommended for children under 18 months.
- Although painted with non-toxic paint, it is not a chew toy.
- Wood. Painted with non-toxic paint. Toxicity tested in Canada.
Colours, Sizes and Prices
- Order by bell colour: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green (left to right as seen in photo)
- Approximately 12 cm 4.5 inches.
Taking care of your Wooden Whistle
- Check your Wooden Whistle regularly for wear.
- To clean exterior: Wipe with damp cloth.
- To clean interior: Hold vertically with the bell end down. Pour soapy water through the mouthpiece and let run out. Rinse. Wipe dry as best as you can. Let dry completely in the vertical pose described above. Do not soak in water as the wood will damage.