- Designed for the mild chewer. Since it has right angle edges, it is not recommended for someone who will nibble along the edges.
- Because of nubby side, it is good for those who seek stimulation with their tongue.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Width - 5.6 cm/2.2 in. at the widest point; Length - 4.5 cm/1.75 in. at the longest point; Thickness 0.6 cm/.25 in.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 85 cm/34 in. and easy to adjust to desired length. Breakaway clip included on each cord.
OUR CHEWIGEM CAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting, lip biting, or thumb sucking.
- Are messy eaters due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Check your Chewigem Cat regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.