OUR CHEWELRY IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting, lip biting, or thumb sucking.
- Are mild to moderate chewers.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Organic cotton lanyards are natural or hand-dyed and pre-washed.
- Size of pendant: 5 cm/2 in.
- 46-51 cm/18-20 in. lanyard with a breakaway clip that conforms to ASTM, Health Canada and EU toy safety standards.
- Proudly made in Canada, and sourced in Canada and United States.
Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewelry regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.