OUR CHEWIGEM SKULL IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting and thumb sucking.
- Is a mild chewer. Since it has right angle edges, it’s not recommended for someone who nibbles along edges.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Because it has a nubby side, it’s good for those who seek stimulation with their tongue.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Skull Length - 5.0 cm, Width - 4.3 cm at the widest point, Thickness - 0.8 cm/ Length - 2.0 in, Width – 1.7 in. at the widest point, Thickness - 0.3 in.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 85 cm/34 in. and easy to adjust to desired length.
Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewigem Skull regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.