- Cushion is weight/pressure activated.
- Can also be activated by squeezing for a double sensation - using muscles and receiving vibration.
- Sit and stand in a game of Simon Says.
- A game of musical chairs but only some (one) chair has the vibrating cushion.
- Put the cushion on the floor, lie on it with your bottom or back on it (if there is enough weight to activate).
- Might be useful first thing in the morning to help wake the body.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- Vinyl (original) or Microfleece (touchable) cover 8 cm/3 in. x 25 cm/10 in.
- Original (vinyl cover) $39.99 CAD. Blue square, orange circle, red octagon.
- Touchable (soft cover) $44.99 CAD Blue plush jelly, green bumpy turtle.
- Requires 2 AA batteries, included.
- This is a Senseez product.
Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- have joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.