Data Security and Privacy
InnovAID is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard the information we collect; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online.
Information Received From Us
- Personal information that you provide will be used to answer your emails, to forward information about our products to you, and to process your product orders. You may also forward information from this website to your friends, family or work associates.
- You can choose to receive updated information about our products by providing information to us using the ‘Take AIM’ button on our Home Page.
- Users may choose to opt out of receiving future emails or mailings at any time by emailing your request or by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails.
Information Collected By Us
- The following information applies to all personal data submitted to this website. If you wish to browse the website, you can do this without having to provide any personal information. However, if you have questions for us or if you wish to place an order, we will need to collect some personal information.
- In order for us to better serve our clients, we may use your IP address to administer the website or to analyze any problems with the server. We may also gather statistical and demographic information to analyze the market and improve our services.
- You can ask us at any time not to use your information or not to contact you in the future. Users can also choose not to receive updates about our products and services, newsletters or other promotional materials.
- We do not share or sell any client information.