OUR SENTIOCHEW IS USED BY THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting and thumb sucking.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Self-regulate through movement.
- Want an inconspicuous fidget or have the need for tactile stimulation.
- Have aggressive oral needs.
- Will not damage teeth.
- The pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- It is FDA compliant, BPA-, latex- and metal-free.
- Organic cotton lanyards are natural or hand-dyed and pre-washed.
- Size of pendant: 5 cm/2 in.
- 46-51 cm/18-20 in. cord with a breakaway clip for safety that conforms to ASTM, Health Canada, and EU toy safety standards.
- Proudly made in Canada, and sourced in Canada and United States.
- Since people chew with different intensity, check your SentioChew regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: Wash with soap and water or dishwasher.