OUR SPOONER IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Need movement, especially large muscle movement, to focus, to feel settled, and/or to relax, but must remain quiet while moving.
- Want gentle exercise while standing, including at a standing desk.
- Want more intense movement? Use the Spooner while doing upper body work.
- Enjoy spinning (especially while seated on the Spooner).
- Want to improve balance, core strength and gross motor skills.
- Want to do gentle, rhythmic movement while watching TV.
Check this out for fun things you can do on a Freestyle Spooner.
Here is an instructional video, if you want a better look at the basics.
- Want to try something different? It can also be used to go down hills of snow, grass or sand.
- Quiet and portable.
- Maximum weight – 50,000 lb!
- Was designed to learn basic skateboard moves indoors (various movements explained on packaging).
- Set up Spooner mats (small mats or pieces of carpet) at the back of the classroom. The activity will be quiet and confined to a small area.
- For an intense workout, create an obstacle course.
- Use it like a mini-merry-go-round.
- Can be unpredictable on smooth surfaces such as hardwood. Start on carpet until you get the feel of it.
- Black plastic.
- Limited number available.
Size 58 x 29 cm/24 x 11 inches