OUR VIBRATING CUFF IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Have sensory issues and find vibration relaxing or stimulating.
- Want to be able to feel vibration while moving.
- Might be especially useful prior to, during or after a stressful time, such as waiting for an appointment, going to the dentist or getting a haircut.
- Need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- Have difficulty sitting in one place, finishing a task, focusing, or have tactile sensitivities.
- Have a difficult time waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
- Depending on limb size, could also be used on a child’s legs.
- Has three speeds: click once for high speed, twice for a slower speed, three times for the slowest speed and four times to shut off.
- Back of cuff is black elastic.
- Put around in hands prior to handwriting activities where grip is too tight or too weak due to poor sensory feedback.
- Place on top of other body parts.
- Buy a pair at the reduced price of $16.99.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- Size: When laid flat - 13 cm / 5" across x 9 cm/3.5 in. Minimum circumference to stay in place: 23 cm/9 in.
- Requires two AAA batteries, not included.
- Not waterproof – do not wet vibrating cuff or use it in the bath or shower. Use under dry conditions only.
- To wash: Surface clean with damp cloth. Vibrating Band is NOT machine washable due to battery operation.
- To dry: Air dry.