OUR CHEWIGEM CAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting, lip biting, or thumb sucking.
- Are mild chewers. Since it has right angle edges, it is not recommended for someone who will nibble along the edges.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Because of nubby side, it is good for those who seek stimulation with their tongue.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Width - 5.6 cm/2.2 in. at the widest point; Length - 4.5 cm/1.75 in. at the longest point; Thickness 0.6 cm/.25 in.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 85 cm/34 in. and easy to adjust to desired length. Breakaway clip included on each cord.
Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewigem Cat regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.