OUR CHEWIGEM CHEWIPAL IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves.
- Are mild chewers.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Use various items, fidget or oral and want to keep them within reach. ChewiPal can be secured to an article of clothing (via a button hole), a wheelchair handle, a bedrail or any other object that has a handle, hole or bar attached to it.
- Find fidgeting with their hands or using their arm muscles helps to focus and calm.
- Throughout the day, many people with sensory processing challenges use tongue fidgeting, sucking and chewing to help self-regulate to stay focused or to relax.
- As a hand fidget, both to stretch and for tactile.
- Because of its textured exterior, it is good for those who seek stimulation with their tongue.
- Medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead, latex, BPA, and Phthalate free.
- Will not damage teeth.
- 24 cm / 9.5 inches and can stretch an additional 8-13 cm/3-5 inches.
- Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewigem ChewiPal regularly for wear.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse.