OUR CHEWIGEM DOG TAGS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting and thumb sucking.
- Are mild chewers. It is great for those who are looking for mild oral stimulation as it is thin and flexible and easy to manipulate with the tongue. Because of the shape, it is not recommended for someone who nibbles along edges.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Enjoy a more traditionally boyish look.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Dog tags are 2.5 x 5 cm/1 x 2 in.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 85 cm/34 in. and easy to adjust to desired length. Breakaway clip included.
- Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewigem Dog Tags regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.