OUR CHEWIGEM CHUBE IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting, lip biting, or thumb sucking.
- Are mild chewers. Because of the right angle of the ends, the Chube is not recommended for someone who nibbles along edges.
- Have difficulty eating due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Four in a package.
- Chube is 5.5 cm/2.25 in long.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 85 cm/34 in. and easy to adjust to desired length. Breakaway clip included.
- Since people chew with different intensity, check your Chewigem Chube regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.