OUR FOAM PUCK IS RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Grip their pen/pencil too tightly or loosely due to poor proprioceptive feedback.
- Find attention, focus, and/or self-regulation is increased with physical activity.
- Have a tendency to throw fidget toys (this will not hurt others).
- Are working on body awareness.
- Quiet; won’t disturb others when squeezed.
- Light weight; easily transportable.
- Squash between 2 body parts, such as hands, elbows, knees or feet, to enhance body awareness and bilateral integration.
- Provides input to muscles and joints of feet when stepped on, especially barefoot.
- Not advised for children under 3 years or those with oral issues, specifically biting.
- Can be picked apart.
- Check your Foam Puck regularly for wear as it is soft and can be picked apart.
- Cleaning: wipe with cloth dampened with soap and water. Rinse with dampened cloth. Air dry.