OUR GUMMI DOT PENDANT IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Self-regulate by chewing on non-food items such as sleeves, do tongue fidgeting and thumb sucking.
- Are mild chewers. Because of the shape, it is not recommended for someone who nibbles along edges.
- Have difficulty eating and drinking due to poor sensory input in their mouths.
- Self-regulate through movement.
- Want an inconspicuous fidget or have the need for tactile stimulation.
- The raised dots is good for those who seek stimulation with their tongue.
- Matches Gummi Cable Bracelets.
- Will not damage teeth.
- Pendant is easily attached to InnovAID’s weighted vest or worn as a necklace.
- Can be used as a hand fidget if wearing a necklace isn’t tolerated.
- This item includes a breakaway clip, but caution should always be used when worn around the neck, especially for those 3 and under.
- Pendant is composed of medical grade, FDA approved silicone and is lead-, latex-, BPA- and Phthalate-free.
- Across the pendant: 5.3 cm/2 in.
- Cords are silky to touch, approximately 90 cm/35 in. and easy to adjust to desired length.
- Since people chew with different intensity, check your Gummi Dot Pendant regularly for wear as each person will wear it out at a different rate.
- Cleaning: Wash with soap and water. Rinse with water.