OUR VIBRATING MINI WAND IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Have sensory issues, and find vibration relaxing or stimulating.
- Might be especially useful prior to, during or after a stressful time, such as waiting for an appointment, going to the dentist or getting a haircut.
- Need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- Have difficulty sitting in one place, finishing a task, focusing, or have tactile sensitivities.
- Have a difficult time waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
- Small and portable, it can be kept in a backpack, purse or glove box for "emergency use."
- Hold in both hands and massage another body part prior to handwriting activities if grip is too tight or too weak due to poor sensory feedback.
- Use on various body parts for different sensations.
- Use with non-dominant hand controlling the wand.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- Size: 16.5 cm/6.5 in. long and approx. 10 cm/4 in. around the hand-hold area.
- Colours: Green, pink, turquoise, white.
- Requires 2 AA batteries, included.
Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- have joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.
- Cleaning: Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse in water.