OUR VIBRATING BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Want to make water play more enjoyable, whether it is playing in a sink full of water or in the bath.
- Find vibration relaxing or stimulating. Might be especially useful prior to, during or after a stressful time, such as waiting for an appointment, going to the dentist or getting a haircut.
- Need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- Have difficulty sitting in one place, finishing a task, focusing, or have tactile sensitivities.
- Have a difficult time waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- have joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.
- Roll any part of the body or another object.
- After removing the plastic barrier from the batteries, ensure the small clear/white rubber band is in place to prevent water from entering the interior (see picture).
- Hold in hands prior to handwriting activities if grip is too tight or too weak due to poor sensory feedback.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- 10 cm/4 in. long x 8 cm/3 in. at the widest point
- Limited availability of each colour: Blue, green, orange
- Requires two AAA batteries, included
- Plastic exterior
- Cleaning: Surface clean with damp cloth and soap.
- Wipe or air dry.