OUR FIDGET BELT IS RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have Sensory Processing Disorder, ADD, ADHD and/or are on the Autism Spectrum.
- Find attention, focus, and/or self-regulation is increased with physical activity.
- Seek multiple tactile experiences at once (e.g., squishy, stretch soft, etc.).
- Want to have a fidget accessible to them at all times.
- Have difficulty sitting and attending during listening activities.
- Find deep pressure input around their waist or hip regulating.
- The Fidget Belt was conceived and designed by Venita Rajput, B. Sc. OT. It’s been classroom tested and reviewed by other Occupational Therapists - they loved its functionality.
- The belt is easy to put on, especially for those children who have difficulty staying still for even a moment.
- The belt fits up to size 120 cm / 47 in.
- The split key rings allow for a variety of items to be attached.
- You can change the fidgets on the belt for a variety of new and exciting sensory experiences.
- The fidget belt can be worn while sitting or standing.
- The belt provides proprioceptive input which can be calming for children who seek deep pressure.
- It can be used across environments – school, home and out in the community.
- Can be worn under loose clothing.
- Key rings are strong enough to deter manual removal of fidget.
- Rings can be removed.
- Loops can be cut off.
- The fidget belt should not be used as a restraint.
- Fidgets not included.
- Available in black only
- 100% CR (Neoprene)
- Our Fidget Belt is designed to be durable but please check regularly for wear. Keep the hook tape done up when not in use so it doesn’t fill with unwanted threads, lint, hair etc.
- To wash: Hand wash with mild laundry soap in cool water. Do not use chlorine bleach or solvents. Rinse well and lay flat to dry. DO NOT dry in dryer. Hanging over clothes lines or with clothes pins could leave compression marks.
- If dried outdoors, placing in shade is best.