OUR TRENDABLE IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Have Sensory Issues, ADD, ADHD and/or are on the Autism Spectrum.
- Find vibration relaxing or stimulating. Might be especially useful prior to, during or after a stressful time, such as waiting for an appointment, going to the dentist or getting a haircut.
- Need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- Have difficulty sitting in one place, finishing a task, focusing, or have tactile sensitivities.
- Have a difficult time falling asleep or waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- have joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.
- Engages the body in two ways – the vibration and the muscles needed to trigger the vibration through squeezing.
- Automatically shuts off when pressure is reduced.
- Comforting sleep accessory
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- Made for hugging, not for sitting on.
- 44 cm/17.5 in. x 38 cm/15 in.
- Available in two tween and teen-friendly choices: grey hoodie, and red and black plaid.
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
- This is a Senseez product.
- Check your Trendable regularly for wear.
- Cleaning: Remove cover to clean. Wash cover in cold water and hang to dry. Do not use bleach.
- Do not immerse vibe in water.