- Orders can be paid online using the shopping cart service on the website (PayPal). Shipping and handling will be included in the total. If shipping and handling is not to be included, please use manual payment when ordering only or phone, email or fax in your order.
- Organizations, institutions and related professionals have the option of receiving an invoice with the completed order. Full payment (including GST and shipping/handling charges if applicable) is due upon receipt of product. InnovAID accepts credit cards, cheques and money orders. To place an order using deferred payment (paying after the order and invoice is received), order online, choosing manual payment (not PayPal) or order by email, phone or fax.
- Tax exempt government organizations have two options for payment. First, the organization can email, fax or phone the order in and receive a tax exempt invoice with the order which can be paid through credit card or cheque. The second option is to pay online, including the GST, and receive the GST reimbursement cheque with the order.
- Individuals can pay either online or by mailing a cheque prior to the product being shipped.
- We do not ship orders C.O.D.
- Payment must be made in Canadian funds. There is a $25 fee for NSF cheques, and past-due accounts are subject to a financing charge. Prices for products and shipping/handling charges are subject to change without notice.
- We do not substitute products.