OUR ADAPTABLE IS RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO:
- Have Sensory Processing Disorder, ADD, ADHD and/or are on the Autism Spectrum.
- Find vibration, heat and/or cold relaxing or stimulating. Might be especially useful prior to, during or after a stressful time, such as waiting for an appointment, going to the dentist or getting a haircut.
- Need sensory input to increase body awareness.
- Have difficulty sitting in one place, finishing a task, focusing, or have tactile sensitivities.
- Have a difficult time waking up in the morning and/or staying alert during the day.
Do not use for people who:
- find vibration uncomfortable
- have recent fractures
- have joint instability
- have acute inflammation of the musculoskeletal system.
- The Adaptable does triple duty:
- 1) vibration when squeezed (bonus – it engages muscles),
- 2) a pack that can be heated or cooled, and
- 3) a removable 1360 g/ 3 lb weighted bag.
- Comforting sleep accessory.
- Choking hazard, contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Note, as with most vibrating items, there is a sound that could be distracting to others.
- Circumference – 59 cm/23 in. Length – 43 cm/17 in.
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.
- This is a Senseez product.
- Cleaning: Do not machine wash. Do not dry clean. Spot clean only using mild soap. Do not bleach. Remove vibe unit and the weight and the hot/cold pack before cleaning.
- Instructions found in vibe pocket.